Leadership Education for Accounting Professionals (LEAP)
Take a LEAP forward with the Leadership Education for Accounting Professionals program with courses that include:
- Sage Vision and Strategy Workshop.
- The customer map: A critical tool for developing business acumen
- Communicating with clients
- High-performance time management: Boosting your personal energy
Online and classroom options available. No late-night cram sessions. Just education that lasts.
Explore Sage Education
Sage One Accountant Edition
Take your clients to the cloud with Sage One Accountant Edition:
- One logon to all your Sage One clients’ data.
- Cloud invoicing that’s easy to do—and makes it easy to get paid.
- Cloud accounting that lets you access client data anywhere, anytime.
Explore Sage One Accountant Edition
Sage Accountants Network
Our Sage Accountants Network members come from different places, and they have lots to say. In this profile learn what Nadia La Russa of Signature Financial Services is doing to stay up on technology and ahead of the curve.
Read Her Story
Are many of your clients ahead of you in adopting cloud software?
The future of accounting is in the cloud, and it’s quicker and easier than ever to be a part of it.
Cloud computing not only means less cost and maintenance, it ensures that you can deliver the high level of service that your clients expect . . . from anywhere, at any time. With benefits that include the flexibility of monthly subscription pricing, the speed and efficiency of working in a “live” environment, and the ability to connect with clients in real time, cloud computing benefits both you and your clients.
Find out how you can start preparing your practice for the move to the cloud with our complimentary Get your practice ready guide.
Download the Guide Now
Looking for advice on which mobile apps can benefit your firm? Check out the white paper, What apps are good for your firm, and get tips on which apps can help you:
- Streamline processes to get more accomplished.
- Make last minute edits to projects.
- Demonstrate you’re staying connected.
- Synch data from your computers and share documents.
Download White Paper
Want to get a crash course in utilizing social media to improve your business? There are a few easy steps you can take to get started. Attend this complimentary Google Hangout and learn how platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn provide a low-cost marketing option and help you to gain visibility in the accounting profession, build relationships, and even win new clients.
Join us on Thursday, August 14 at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT as our guest Elaine Morgan (@BalanceSheetsCA), CEO and founder of Balancsheets.ca, discusses how to leverage social media to boost your business.
Be sure to register today and we’ll see you on August 14!
Google Hangout newbie? Not a problem!
If you’re new to Google Hangouts, no problem! Google Hangouts are super fun and they’re super easy for you to get started on!
Once you sign up, we’ll send you an email confirming your attendance with a link to join us on August 14. Then, you just watch the Google Hangout like you would any other webcast, asking questions along the way via chat. Google Hangouts are much less polished than pre-recorded webcasts, but they are also much more laid back and free-flowing in their conversation, kind of like hanging out with friends! We look forward to “hanging” out with you on August 14, so be sure to register today!
“Data entry is the best!” said no one, ever.
You know data entry is a thankless job and not especially exciting. So then why are you still spending countless hours on it? Here are a few things you could be doing instead:
- Go for a walk. Free up some time, get yourself outside (it’s summertime and hot, we know, but cooler weather is right around the corner!), and feel a whole lot better while enjoying some fresh air.
- Read a book. For fun . . . and you won’t have to feel bad about taking a little “me” time for yourself!
- One word: vacation!Add up all the hours you spend per year on data entry and you just might be able to swing a late-summer long weekend!
- Learn something new. Take up a new language or even find the time to enhance your professional skills (shameless plug alert, give LEAP a try here: na.sage.com/leap).
- Add more value to your clients. Focus on providing real business insights to your clients. It’s worth more to your clients, and it’s what you really want to be doing.
Sounds pretty good, right? When you get your clients working with you in the cloud on Sage One, you can bypass time-consuming and error-prone data entry with bank integration. Here are some quick Sage One facts:
- Sage One integrates with over 10,000 banks . . . that’s a lot!
- It’s really easy to set up. Your clients just find their banks, log on, approve, and they’re ready to go!
- Sage One categorizes transactions, so you don’t have to (although, you can if you want to, of course).
- Sage One helps your clients track and categorize expenses with minimal data entry.
Are you ready to get started? Sign up today for Sage One Accountant Edition—at no cost to accountants and bookkeepers.
Sign Up Now
- Sage One Accountant Edition for qualified professionals only. To receive and maintain your Sage One Accountant Edition account, you must be an accountant or bookkeeper providing professional accounting or bookkeeping services for multiple fee-paying clients. If at any time Sage determines that you are no longer eligible, your Sage One Accountant Edition account will be terminated.
Have you got 30 minutes? Want to find out how you can not only help you and your firm be more efficient, and also be a hero to your clients? We invite you to attend one of our free upcoming “Meet Sage One Accountant Edition” webcasts and find out how!
Meet Sage One Accountant Edition Webcasts Calendar
No matter where you are in your Sage One journey, this is the perfect opportunity to learn about Sage One Accountant Edition:
- If you’ve already signed-up for complimentary access to Sage One Accountant Edition and need more information on how to start referring clients, then this webcast will show you how to get the most out of Sage One, including beginning the client referral process.
- If you’re looking for more information on how to get started with Sage One Accountant Edition for the first time, we’ll show you the first steps you’ll need to take to get going.
Each live webcast will walk you through the basics of Sage One Accountant Edition and show you how your clients can use Sage One. We’ll also review special benefits that are available exclusive to accounting professionals and also take a few minutes at the end of the webcast for some expert Q&A.
Click the button below to access our webcasts calendar to register for a session today.
Meet Sage One Accountant Edition Webcasts Calendar
Register for an August webcast here!
You can also sign-up for one of our August webcasts with one of the direct links below:
Do you need help convincing your clients about the benefits of cloud software?
Cloud computing represents a real change in how businesses use technology. We understand that some of your clients may have concerns when it comes to moving online, particularly when it comes to data security and accessibility issues, and then of course what the real benefits of being in the cloud are.
To help ease your clients’ concerns and to also give an overview of some cloud benefits, we’ve created the helpful Making the move to the cloud guide for you to pass on to your clients. As well as providing an introduction to the cloud and how it works, this guide also includes a handy checklist to help your clients plan their move to the cloud.
Download the Guide Now