With tax season upon us, who couldn’t use a few extra hours in the day!
Join us on Tuesday, February 11 from 1-2 p.m. ET (10-11 a.m. PT) in our Google Hangout and we’ll discuss ways to help maximize your hours so you can get more done and have more of that most valuable of commodities . . . time!
This complimentary event is open to all accounting and bookkeeping professionals. The hangout will feature a panel discussion among accounting and small business experts:
- Rieva Lesonsky (@Rieva): CEO of GrowBiz Media; former editorial director of Entrepreneur Magazine
- Jennifer Warawa (@JenniferWarawa): vice president & general manager, Sage Accountant Solutions
- Lawton Ursrey (@LawtonUrsrey): product marketing manager, Sage One; owner/founder of Indie Peace
Make it through tax season with more time than you thought possible. Attend this complimentary Google Hangout and learn how connecting with your clients in the cloud can make all the difference!
New to Google Hangouts? No problem!
It’s fun and easy to get started. Once you sign up, we’ll send you an email confirming your attendance with a link to join on the day of the event. It’s that easy! We look forward to seeing you soon!
- What: Google Hangout – sign up here!
- When: Tuesday, February 11, 1-2 p.m. ET (10-11 a.m. PT)
- Topic: Maximize your time and find more hours in the day with cloud technology
- Cost: No cost, compliments of Sage Accountant Solutions!