Want to help your clients finally make the move online? Need to know which steps you need to take to get started? Our expert panel will be discussing these topics and more at our next Google Hangout . . . so make plans now to join us!
- What: Google Hangout
- When: Wednesday, May 7, 11-11:45 a.m. ET (8-8:45 a.m. PT)
- Topic: Making the move–your firm and your clients online
- Cost: No cost, compliments of Sage Accountant Solutions!
During this event, we’ll discuss topics that include profiling your existing clients’ online abilities, seeing where your greatest opportunities are in attracting new online clients to your firm, and finding out which online solutions are already available for you and your clients to use together.
To help answer these questions and give advice on all things « online », we’ve assembled the following panel of accounting and small business experts:
- Paul Donno (@pauldonno): Director, 1 Accounts Online Limited
- Paul Lancaster (@lordlancaster): Content & Social Media Specialist, Sage One UK and Ireland
- Anne de Verteuil: Business Manager/ Bookkeeper, Visionary Business Solutions
Be sure to register today and we’ll see you on May 7th!
Google Hangout newbie? Not a problem!
If you’re new to Google Hangouts, no problem! Google Hangouts are super fun and they’re super easy for you to get started on!
Once you sign up, we’ll send you an email confirming your attendance with a link to join us on May 7. Then, you just watch the Google Hangout like you would any other webcast, asking questions along the way via chat. Google Hangouts are much less polished than pre-recorded webcasts, but they are also much more laid back and free-flowing in their conversation, kind of like hanging out with friends! We look forward to « hanging » out with you on May 7th, so be sure to register today!