Sage One is an easy-to-use, cloud-based invoicing and accounting solution that accountants and bookkeepers can offer to clients who are currently stashing receipts or tracking sales and expenses in a spreadsheet.
Here’s what you need to know about Sage One and Sage One Accountant Edition.
- Sage One is not a hosted solution. It’s a true cloud-based solution. This means that customers sign up online and access Sage One through the cloud. Multiple layers of encryption and data security have been used to adhere to privacy and security concerns. Bottom line: It’s safe. (And convenient!)
- Sage One is designed for small businesses and start-ups that are looking for better management and tracking of their sales and purchases. It’s created to be simplistic and intuitive. It’s designed to move a customer out of the shoebox and into a solution that allows for better tracking of sales and purchases. Sounds good, right?
- Sage One is not filled with bells and whistles—and it’s not meant to be. It’s designed for the millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners who have been too overwhelmed or intimidated by “too much software” to make the move to any type of accounting solution. Sage One focuses on getting two things really right. It’s easy to create an invoice, and it’s easy to track expenses.
- Sage One is affordable. Choose from Sage One Accounting Standard or Sage One Invoicing (no expenses management, bank integration, or project collaboration features). View the Sage One features chart for current pricing information.
- Sage One Accountant Edition is complimentary for accounting professionals. Sage One Accountant Edition lets you invite clients and connect with them through Sage One Accountant Edition. That’s right, you can access multiple Sage One client files with one logon and do it from anywhere you have Internet access. No more passing large files back and forth.
Sign up for Sage One Accountant Edition—it’s complimentary for accounting professionals!
Need some help referring clients to Sage One? We’re happy to help!
Think you have a customer that’s a good fit for Sage One but you’re not sure if you want to do the demo? No problem. We’re happy to help.
Request a live one-on-one demo for you and your client. We’ll be in touch to set up a good time for you and get your clients onto Sage One in no time!
If you have any other questions, give us a call at 1-866-665-2559 or send us an email at Sage50SANCanada@sage.com. We love to hear from you, and we love to talk about Sage One!
- Sage One Accountant Edition for qualified professionals only. To receive and maintain your Sage One Accountant Edition account, you must be an accountant or bookkeeper providing professional accounting or bookkeeping services for multiple fee-paying clients. If at any time Sage determines that you are no longer eligible, your Sage One Accountant Edition account will be terminated.